Monday, October 02, 2006

Spending.

The lecture today wasn't bad at all. It lasted an hour, and the first 30 minutes were spent getting people into the hall, handing out the course booklet, and explaining what was in the booklet. As such there wasn't much actual work per se. If it took half an hour to do that then my 30 minute lecture on friday may not include much actual learning. Since I was going round my friend's house for 5 pm, and finish Uni at midday, I went to Brighton again. Invariably I ended up in Dave's Comics, and spent... a little more. £40 on one figure, £32 on another, £20 on another, £20 on yet another, £10 on two more little Rozen Maiden figures and £15 on the newest Munchkin set. That's £137, bringing my total spent in that store in two visits to £226. Erm, ack? I think I should exercise a -little- more control when I go in there next.... On the plus side I've bought most of their big stuff, so there's nothing overly expensive to lure me. It's all good therefore. Since I'd bought a fair amount, and especially because it was irritating to carry around, I went home before going round to my friend's house, primarily to drop off all the stuff. It took quite a bit of rearranging of the figures I already have to get everything to fit. I need to get some more shelves up, damn... At the moment the desk infront of my monitor has five reasonably sized anime figures. They do look very nice however, so that's all good I guess.

When I did get round my friend's house there was eating of popcorn, and much deliberation on a film to watch. In the end we all walked down to the nearest video rental store and borrowed Underworld Evolution and Karas. Karas simply rocks, but we watched Underworld first. Seeing werewolves and a harsh vampire hybrid is always entertaining, but I really wanted it to end so I could watch more Karas. We eventually did get round to Karas, but I only managed to see one episode before I had to leave with my other mate in order to catch the last train home. A fair amount of the time had been used up with me making a simple meal which never the less took time to cook. Meh. At least it tasted nice. When I got home it was well past midnight, so naturally I had to roll back the time for this post. I did however divert slightly by updating the forum first, then playing Urban Dead to get (yet) more ammo. I want a shedload of it so I can go on a rampage and shoot the hell out of many zombies. As for anime, I currently have three updates downloaded which need watching, which are Kemonozume, Chevalier and dubbed Bleach. I should probably get round to those soon, otherwise I'll end up with a ridiculous amount to watch all in one go. The Ghost in the Shell movie is still only at around 80%. Dang... Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home