Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A few lectures more.

Hmm. Today was busier than yesterday, that's for sure. Instead of a single hour of lecture, I had four hours of lecture. Thankfully I lasted through it quite well, but the sheer amount of extra reading that needs to be done for the subjects is quite daunting. Very daunting indeed. I seem to need to read the equivalent of a few law books as well as some cases already, and it's the first week. Well, dang. In the afternoon I actually had three hours of free time, so instead of buying law books and reading them I went to Brighton again, popping into Dave's Comics and chatting with the manager there for a fair amount of time. I also spent £13 on three small models (one Rozen Maiden, the other two were Samurai Champloo) so it was a much chapear trip than the past two. After that it was back to lecture, and thankfully we were let out just early enough for me to hurry to the station and catch a train which leaves two minutes after the lecture is scheduled to end. That was quite convenient, as I was then able to go to Games Workshop earlier. I used to go on tuesdays just before 5 pm, but now I actually finish college at 5 pm, so that makes it a bit more difficult. In the end I played a small 500 point game againt my 'gnome bard' mate using a very small army comprised of two squads of seven men and a lord. I was up against sixty, so outnumbered four to one. I was quite pleased when I won.

Once home I went to update the forum, and, once that was done, passed into the realm of anime watching once more. I got through the updates for Ergo Proxy, Kemonozume, Ah! My Goddess second series, Kamisama Kazoku, Innocent Venus, Chevalier and a DVD special for Aria the Natural, a series which I really should check the updates for. Ergo was simply cool as it had more of Vincent and Real, obviously. The way Raul died was vaguely harsh, but entertaining. Kemonozume had it's usual sketchy style and a strange private detective. Ah! My Goddess has now reached the 'infinite room' story which was fun whilst it lasted. I can't quite remember what comes next, so at least the series is still fun to watch as it's slightly unexpected. As for Kamisama, Tenko and the main male lead have pretty much admitted how they feel to one another and the end feels near. I can't be bothered to check how many episodes there are going to be... Innocent Venus had a remarkably cunning double cross. It made me grin for a bit. In Chevalier D'Eton is seemingly refusing to let his sister's soul fight through him as it's filled with rage and hatred. I would assume he's going to tame her in time. Last, but not least, the Aria DVD special was a 'video letter' which basically went over a few of the points from the very beginning of the series. It ate up time I guess. I -still- have Ghost in the Shell 3 to get, it's at 90.6%. Not only that but I have the final episode of Ergo Proxy to obtain as well as the first 8 episodes of a new series, Tsuyokiss. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home