Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blissful contentment.

It started rather badly. I was woken up at around 7 am this morning by a call from my girlfriend with good news. She's managed to get a job placement at Primark which was fantastic indeed. However as a result she had to go and create a bank account in the afternoon and wouldn't be able to come round. She seemed quite upset on the phone and I was really disappointed, but still happy for her as she'd managed to land a job. After that call I pretty much went back to bed for a few hours till I needed to go to university. The lecture wasn't bad at all, as it was the first, and only, lecture on online research methods and so no notes at all were needed. After all, everything the lecturer said was in the booklet so I figured writing the same thing out again was stupid. After the lecture I rushed home and called my girlfriend, offering to go round her's instead. This made her quite happy, and made me feel a lot better when I got there as she had thought she wouldn't see me today. Pfft, like I'd let a chance to see her slip by without doing anything. We went with her mum and made the bank account, then went window shopping. I tend not to be good at window shopping as I usually feel like baggage since I have nothing to do. When we got back however my apathetic mood eroded quite quickly since my girlfriend was really affectionate and made me really feel loved. It's a wonderful feeling.

Towards the end of the evening we both actually drifted off together, as we frequently doze, woken only when her sister yelled up the stairs that my dad had arrived to pick me up. That was vaguely embarrasing as I don't think either of us meant to fully fall asleep, heh. Once home I did the usual anime updates check and updated the forum, as well as getting even more ammunition in Urban Dead. I also managed to watch the updates for Bleach and Black Blood Brothers. Bleach was pure filler as nothing much happened, and Black Blood Brothers had yet more vampires biting people, but this time with added politics. Interesting. I also have ten episodes of Glass no Kantai to get, as I forgot to check for updates for that series for a long time, as well as the Death Note and Tsyuyokiss updates. It'll probably be a week or two till I end up watching some of them as my workload is getting heavier by the day. Tomorrow morning I'm going to university three hours earlier than my lecture to do the frameworks seminar library task and catch up on a bit of reading. After the lecture I'll also be going to brighton to Dave's Comics as they'll have got an anime figure order in, but that's not 'work' per se, heheheh. I have to have something to keep my spirits up if I'm not seeing my girlfriend right? Heheheh. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home