Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Slightly better.

A slightly busier day. Four hours of lecture for three subjects. Not really much, but the three hour gap between the second and last lecture can get a bit boring. In the future do doubt I'll spend it reading... The lectures themselves went fine and I took adequate notes for all of them so there was no problem there. I also spent some of the gap with two friends and played table football so some of the time passed nicely enough. However by the time I got home and had prepared to go to Games Workshop I was feeling quite low again. My girlfriend seemed quite concerned and worried about me which was sweet, but I didn't really feel like making her worry so I went for a walk outside. It turned out that me suddenly disappearing made her worry more, and retrospectively I can see that simply leaving a stifling store to get some fresh air, but not saying anything to anyone, is possibly a merit for concern. I probably should have thought a bit more about it. At any rate she came out to find me and we sat outside for a while and generally talked. The cool air made me feel a bit better, though my girlfriend made me a lot more relaxed and happy as a whole just by being around. A very quick meal later and I was beginning to pick up, and soon was essentially fine though still a bit quieter than normal.

Once I got home I looked at what I'd be doing for the seminar tomorrow morning and saw I had a task to prepare before the seminar itself. I see. I had to produce a flow diagram for the constitutional structure of Britain, as well and preparing it enough so that I could explain the differing power levels between the states. For this I had to read several chapters in the public law book and I decided to use photoshop to make the diagram itself. It's quite plain, but meh. Though tomorrow I'll not really be doing much work in the afternoon as I'll be seeing my girlfriend, on friday I'll be doing another seminar task, a library one to be slightly elaborative, as well as spending some time in Brighton shopping (thanks to an anime figure order Dave's Comics are receiving) before taking several hours of my evening time (and by several I mean my whole evening) aside to just read up on the chapters I really should have read by now. With luck I can catch up on all the required textbook reading, at which point I'll only need to catch up with cases which I'll probably do on tuesday next week in the three hour free. It's a plan!

Though I have two episodes of Kiba and the first episode of Busou Renkin. Yeah, another new series, meh. With luck I may even get time to watch it. Tomorrow any spare time will be spent reading most likely. Till next time I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home