Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bowling.

Today was meh in general. I've had a headache all yesterday and today, as well as sinus troubles yesterday and today. As such it's felt like the inside of my head, and half my face, is throbbing with a dull acheing pain. It's not that pleasant at all. It's also my busiest day on a tuesday, so that wasn't all that pleasant either. An hour of lecture, an hour gap, two hours of lecture, three hours gap, then an hour of lecture. They passed reasonably enough, and in the three hour gap I played two long games of Magic the Gathering with my Sliver and Unhinged decks respectively. I won both. With the Sliver deck I just slapped my two mates around with harsh damage through simple tapping (yay for Psionic and Watcher Slivers!) and with the Unhinged one I got up to 134 life at one point. That was funny. Once the lectures were over I returned home quite quickly, in order to pick up my girlfriend. She came round mine for an hour or so before we went off to a party for one of her friends. It had lots of bowling, and party food. Oh, and glow sticks. Those provided an amusing distraction from doing badly at bowling. I started off repeatedly missing, then got into my usual form of strikes, spares, nines and eights. I came second in the games I played, and would have come first in the last but I took another guy's bowls for him, ended up getting a spare, and so his points went straight past mine. That was vaguely unexpected.

Afterwards my dad kindly picked us up and dropped my girlfriend off home, before I came home and searched for anime updates as per usual. I now have ten episodes of Glass no Kantai to watch thanks to an update, as well as the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society movie (with subtitles!) and updates for Negima and Kiba. I simply do not have any time for anime right now, as I need to catch up with my law reading and prepare for two seminars later this week. As SWARM will be running from essentially the end of my lecture tomorrow till 10 pm, I'm having to go into university three hours early just to be able to prepare for the friday seminar. Thankfully I've done the library exercise for thursday, but I still have some background reading to do for the seminar itself. Meh. Combined with my feeling crappy and in pain, this isn't exactly appealing, nor is my motivation all that brilliant... ah well. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home