Sunday, October 15, 2006

Transmutation.

Work went from soul crushingly bad to vaguely tolerable in the six and a half hours I worked today. It was a slow gradual change. This morning I just felt awful. Not ill, it was just a low emotional ebb. Considering work tends to get me into such a state, starting in one obviously wasn't a pleasant beginning for the day. However it gradually got better as I was counting down the time till I could bloody leave, and though it didn't feel all that fast, it was nicely constant. Looking up to see only 15 minutes have passed instead of the 30 it felt like may be bad, but the secure knowledge that at least 15 minutes have passed is there. After the stress and thankfully not endless despair of work the sight of my girlfriend made me feel one hell of a lot better. The hugging certainly helped a great deal too. We watched some anime together, namely two episodes of Ouran High School Host Club as she's not seen the whole series yet. I need to get her the rest, as she's now finished watching the first 18 I burnt for her. Fullmetal Alchemist rocked. It was one of my favourite episodes, where Lust attacks a shedload, Wrath is stupid, and Sloth gets turned into ethanol. Supremely funny the way Wrath essentially helped the Elric brothers by trying to be closer to his 'mummy'. Stupid git, eheheheheheh. After that we watched part of the Memories DVD which has on it three short anime films from different directors. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the whole of the first one before I had to leave.

You guess it, I did my usual anime and manga check when I got home then updated the forum. I've still not watched any episodes of Glass no Kantai, probably because none of it is hardcoded and I dislike overlapping subs, not to mention that I can't watch it all that quickly. I do however have another dubbed episode of Bleach to watch as well as the final episode for Kamisama Kazoku and the first two episodes of the new series of Black Lagoon. I completely forgot that Black Lagoon was going to have a second series. Excellent stuff. There's another episode of Tsubasa Chronicle to watch too, but it isn't exactly high on my list of priority anime to watch, simply because by now it's getting incredibly repetetive. Asatte no Houkou needs to be nabbed too. Updates always seem to arrive in groups of 'many'. Slightly inconvenient now thanks to organisational and timetable problems (i.e. lots of law to read...) but I can't really complain. At least I have them to watch eh? Tomorrow morning I'll be going into university an hour early to get an A3 zombie poster, from a zombie survival kit, colour photocopied in the library to put up on the SWARM notice board. Like hell I'm using the real one..... In the spare time I have afterwards, since it won't exactly take long, I'll be doing my best to read more of my law textbooks. I've been kinda... neglecting them. Which is a bad thing. Yeah. Damn.... Ah well, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home