Monday, October 23, 2006

Hax!

University was rather quick today. As I didn't bother going to Brighton afterwards, I got the 10.11 am train to uni, had my lecture at 11 am, got the 12.02 pm train back home, and got back to the house before 12.40 pm. All in all, a short day out. Once back instead of doing the sensible thing (catching up on reading contract law, which I'm going to do tomorrow anyway) I decided to play on my PSP some more. Though many reviews say Rengoku II is as shallow as the original, I still like it immensely. Hell, going round as an android and shooting other androids to hell and back is, for me, fun. I'm currently armed with a few types of machine gun. No doubt soon I'll have all kinds of nifty shiz. For a couple of rooms I armed myself with a missile launcher and that was quite fun indeed. After chatting with an old friend on IRC I decided I may as well try the 2.71 SE-A firmware for the PSP. Essentially it's 2.71 which has the homebrew playing elements of 1.50. This is quite convenient as it doesn't mean I have to keep switching between Devhook emulation and 1.50 to get everything to work. All in all it's rather nifty indeed. As of yet I've not tried irshell even though it's been recommended, as I've not seen that much point for me in using it. As I don't currently use my PSP to read ebooks I don't feel I have the need to try it. Eventually I may do.

With lots of free time you'd expect me to have watched lots more anime right? Wrong. I didn't really get round to it as I spent time on the forum, on my PSP, and making the new poster for my zombie campaign 'Thirteen Days'. I did however watch the updates for Chevalier, Black Lagoon and Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori. Chevalier had mercury-filled dogs. They looked kinda cool. Black Lagoon seemed like a happy ending till the very end. That surprised me a fair bit, then made me laugh for ages. The brother and sister were good characters, and the way they went was quite funny. As for Jogoku? It used the same fiery chariot clip which it used over, and over, and over again in the first seires. That annoyed me quite a bit, but overall the episode was quite entertaining. Tomorrow I'll probably not watch any anime due to an annoying lack of time thanks to a full university day then Games Workshop afterwards. Oh well. For now at least I have my spare time filled with PSP goodness and (supposedly) law. With that I've not really got anything else to say, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home