Friday, October 20, 2006

Juxtaposition.

What an interesting day. It started out with a seminar first thing, which went well. Then I went to Brighton, bought some Magic the Gathering cards, and went back to uni. For the rest of the four hour break I read a bit of my tort textbook then dozed. I then had a lecture which similarly went well. After that I returned home. A mate came round and we played a few fun games of MtG and I won them all, rather harshly when I used my Sliver deck. Once he'd gone home I phoned my girlfriend to check if I was indeed going round her house tomorrow after work as per usual, as she has training in Brighton. Unfortunately I finish at 6 pm, and she'll be catching a train back home at 6.30 pm. She probably won't get home till 7.10-ish pm, so I'll not be going round. This made me feel quite low, hence the extreme brevity of this post. As I don't feel like doing anything else, I'll call it a day.

Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home