Sunday, October 29, 2006

Vast improvement.

Work started with me on a low ebb, as I really didn't feel like working at all. I just wanted to go home, sleep a bit more, then see my girlfriend. Alas such an option wasn't possible, so I had to tolerate work. As the time passed the stress and emotional low passed as there was the happy knowledge that there was gradually less work I had to get through. Happy, in a sense. During my lunch break I changed my shirt to my normal clothing and wandered around the store, buying a PSP mag to check up on the latest games as well as grabbing lunch. Bacon and egg sandwich, mmm. For the rest of the day work wasn't that bad really. Quite busy, nut nowhere near the hell of yesterday. After work I did of course get to see my girlfriend. We spent some time talking about a few problem issues, but once those had been said the rest of the time with her was fantastic. It was as close to perfect as I think it's feasily possible to get. We spent ages just snuggling together, watch TV, a short amount of tme browsing the net, etc etc. It was really relaxing simply being with her. Unfortunately that did have to come to an end when I returned home, but We kept the possibility of seeing eachother tomorrow open. Since we don't usually see eachother on a monday that's pretty cool. I was looking forward to seeing her again the moment I got home, heh.

Though I didn't have any time for anime today I figure I may have some time tomorrow before my girlfriend comes round (if it's possible for her to do so). I'll most likely end up going to Brighton again after my single contract law lecture as I want to get another booster box for MtG Time Spiral. It's either that of stuff from dave's Comics depending on what they've got in. Choices, choices eh? I may however stay in university for a bit since I want to use my new decks against my mate and his (now hideously and repetetively beaten) simic mutology deck. It'll be interesting to see if he ever wins against me with that deck of his. On another unfortunate note I didn't get to play Bounty Hounds on my PSP today. Le sigh. Tomorrow I'll probably not play it on the train because I (hopefully) will be doing dome more law reading. I really should catch up as I'll be in week five tomorrow... Darn. Since this paragraph isn't structured around anime and is quite random, I guess I should mention the forum riddle. The latest one ended today and surprisingly there were multiple winners for the first answer and a single winner for the second. Looks like half the riddle has to go into a tie-break situation. How interesting. Now I really have run out of news. As such, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home