Thursday, November 02, 2006

Cold and tired.

Since I do happen to be cold and tired, this post is going to be incredibly brief. I just want to collapse and sleep.... This morning i went into uni early, got a little bit of research done, then had my frameworks seminar and lecture. The seminar went well, the lecture was boring, then I cam home. I proceeded to curl up in bed instead of get law reading done since I was bloody cold. Just before going round to my girlfriend's house I had a hot shower to warm up. It didn't really work. Thankfully at my girlfriend's place snuggling made me much warmer. Once I got back home in the late evening I was soon cold again and had to rely on a hot water bottle and the heat from my computer (which isn't much) to stay warm as I didn't really know how to put the heating on. My dad has since told me. I didn't get much tort reading done either. I have over 130 pages to read, at least four cases, and various notes. I read three or four pages, glanced at brief notes on the cases from my lecture, and ignored the other notes. At least I got answers to all the questions, and got a rather good quote for one of them. That (briefly) wraps everything up. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home