Saturday, December 30, 2006

Even more skipping.

I didn't bother writing posts for thursday and friday as I was far too tired to bother. On thursday I went round to my girlfriend's place for the day, and on friday I supposedly did revision but didn't actually get much done unfortunately. At any rate I'll write a rather brief account of today. I went in to work early as that's when my step mum was able to drive me in, so I actually had a big breakfast which was nice. Work itself wasn't too bad even though it did drag on a bit. During my breaks I mostly had a rest, since I wasn't exactly feeling pumped full of energy, but I got through the day alright. When I went round my girlfriend's place we mostly spent time together chatting, then had dinner and I challenged her to a few more games of chess (continued on from thursday). With time I reckon she'll improve, as at the moment she's essentially a beginner. Even though I made a stupid mistake here and there I still only lost four or five pieces a game, always eroding her down to just a King. It'll be nice to gradually teach her how to improve, as then we can have close matches and what not. At any rate after I got home I watched Kiba and Death Note, and both updates were good. Kiba had an armoured Amil Gaoul, whereas Death Note had Light working for the police investigation. Having the real Kira needing to pretend to be Kira for the cops strikes me as very funny. At any rate I'm tired again, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home