Wednesday, December 27, 2006

On time!

Wow, a post I didn't have to roll back. I'm impressed with myself. I didn't go to bed last night as I didn't think there was much point. I was supposed to get a call from my mate when he left to go to uni so we could meet up, but he forgot to call. He then didn't call for a couple of hours assuming I'd go in anyway, even though I'd pointed out I'd go to uni when he called me. On the plus side thanks to this I got a few hours of rest though I didn't fall asleep. When I eventually did meet up with him it wasn't long at all before the pair of us were picked up by another SWARM friend and we went to (yet another) SWARM friend's house where the four of us, a sister and her boyfriend played a Settlers game. For my first game I did pretty poorly, as a black ship utterly stopped all of my development. Meh. I had an hour or so of rest as I sat away from the game, and I eventually returned to watch them all play Niagara. The dinner there was quite nice, sausages and mashed potatoes. When we took our leave we went back to uni and round my munchkin mate's room where we played a fair amount of Tekken 5. I did rather well, though the guy who hadn't played it at all before became very good with Tina very quickly. It was funny to take part as to begin with we had to keep tweaking the handicaps.

After that it was time to go home and so off I went on the train as the munchkin went to his own home. In my free periods during the day I played more Rengoku II, and annoyingly I died after clearing half a level without saving. This meant I couldn't really just turn off and on again, as I'd lose a load of progress. As such I had to trek back to my room of death to reclaim all the previously equipped weapons. Thank god I keep a load of spares, as it's something I learnt from the first game. Never be without weapons, punching someone armed with several guns and blades isn't really a viable tactic. After getting home I did a few anime and PSP searches but started feeling quite tired, so I'm off to bed now. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home