Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Seeing more family.

I had to get up relatively early this morning. It was another day planned to spend with family, this time one of my step mum's daughters and her husband. They're really nice people and I've met them quite a few times before, so it was nice going round there and meeting up with them. For the most part everyone watched a lot of TV or generally had a chat, and eventually we all had a big dinner and a large amount of dessert before four of the five of us played a game of 'Deal or no Deal'. It's... not really the type of game I go for, but it was still mildly entertaining when I got rid of the high cash totals. It wasn't too long after that when the time for us to return home arrived, but I spent a fair amount of my time their dangling a cat toy for their two kittens. They're the size of adult cats now, though not quite old enough to really be called adults. They're long haired, and one is a nice smoky grey and the other is mostly black with a grey underside. They're lovely cats. On the way there and back I spent most of my time playing Rengoku II: Stairway to H.E.A.V.E.N. since I'd placed it back on my PSP memory stick and I like it quite a bit. I'm a fan of the Rengoku games even though most reviews trash it. I personally like the game music, the levels, shooting the crap out of enemies and upgrading the Adam unit. Some of the weaponry is immensely fun. For some reason when I first got it I played it for about three hours then set it aside. This is probably due to testing other games, but I'm not sure why I didn't pick it back up. At any rate I'm a lot closer to completing the main game now.

When I did get back I quickly checked for anime updates, new PSP news, then updated the forum and added another four new Artifacts on top of the six I added yesterday, and also added another ten purchase-able items. Other than that however I didn't do much else. I only really had more Jonathan Creek running as I went about talking to mates over Skype. Not overly eventful really, so I'll call it a day there. Till next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger balladvajda said...

Micro Touch Titanium Trimmer by Titanium Art - ITIAN ART
The Trimmer titanium white dominus uses Titanium in its cutting edge design for a close to perfect shave. These elements will titanium ion color give you a fantastic balance of high quality and  titanium meaning Rating: 5 · ‎6 where is titanium found reviews galaxy watch 3 titanium · ‎$24.95 · ‎In stock

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home